Friday, May 6, 2011

I just want to be outside.

Finals. Oh how I hate finals week. Not only is it longer than a week, but now that it's finally nice out, I have to spend all day every day inside the library working on essays. I'd much rather be outside or in my kitchen making something delicious for my friends before we all part ways for the summer.
I've been able to do a bit of cooking, and a bit of experimenting with recipes, but I've mostly been too busy to even breathe and taking a break out of my essay-writing frenzy hasn't been possible. I can't wait until my final essays are all turned in and I can relax again (at least until my summer classes start).

Here's what I've been up to - in pictures! - other than essays, because somehow, I don't think you'd be interested in my research papers.









No comments:

Post a Comment